We offer a wide range of consultation services – from advice on specific areas to maintenance programmes and one-off planting makeovers – but most of our work involves full design and build process.
We collaborate closely with contractors and specialists to deliver the project on time and within the budget.
The full design and build process includes the following:
- First meeting: This initial consultation is an opportunity to visit the site, go through your brief and share ideas. After this meeting we will write to you to confirm the design brief and a quotation.
- Concept plan: Once the site survey has been carried out, we will produce a Concept Plan which will show what the new garden will look like, including hard landscape materials, features and illustrations.
- Master Plan: Once you are happy with the Concept plan, we put together master drawings, structural details, specifications, lighting and planting plans from which the project can be accurately costed and built. If Planning Applications and Tender documents are necessary these are carried out.
- Build: We monitor the build on our client’s behalf from beginning to end, until all parties are completely satisfied. We manage the planting ourselves.
- Aftercare: Gardens continually evolve and improve with age. We strongly recommend a professional maintenance schedule and can suggest various landscape maintenance contractors. We can also advise on your behalf and pay twice-yearly visits to check the development of the project.
- Cost: Our fees follow the guidelines of the Society of Garden Designers.